Elodie Farms Party Agreement
Please carefully read the following agreement:
- One accompanying adult per every 2 children is required to a maximum of 25 people total. For example, for a 10-child party, at least 5 adults must accompany. For a 17-child party, 8 adults must be present.
- Accompanying adults must ensure all kids wash their hands after petting the goats and prior to eating.
- As the party host, you are responsible for any damages to the property or animals caused by your guests.
- You may have access to the farm 15 minutes prior to the start time of your party for setup.
- You must vacate within 30 minutes following the end of your party to allow our staff to prepare for our next guests.
- Payments in full AND submission of this Party Agreement must be received at least 10 days before scheduled party to guarantee booking.
- NC Agritourism Limited Liability Law Acknowledgement:
Under North Carolina law, there is no liability for an injury to or death of a participant in an agritourism activity conducted at this agritourism location if such injury or death results from the inherent risks of the agritourism activity. Inherent risks of agritourism activities include, among others, risks of injury inherent to land, equipment, and animals, as well as the potential for you to act in a negligent manner that may contribute to your injury or death. You are assuming the risk of participating in this agritourism activity.