Celebrate your kids’ birthday with ours at Elodie Farms! Frankie, Coconut, and the rest of the herd will be happy to help your kids celebrate their special day. We can even handle some of the party details so you can relax and enjoy our beautiful farm while the kids do arts & crafts, pet & feed the goats, eat cupcakes and run around the farm until they tire themselves out so much that they’ll fall asleep in the car on your way home. You’ll love it the most and the kids will talk about it for days! Take a look at our calendar and book your party now!
We offer 2-hr party times structured in four 30-min segments as follows:
- First segment: arrival and arts & crafts
- Second segment: petting & feeding the goats
- Third segment: food & birthday presents
- Fourth segment: free play & departure
You have a total of 2.5 hrs of rental time. 2 hrs for party, and 15 minutes before and after for set up and clean-up as needed.
We provide a table to set up the cake, drinks and presents, and a table for kids to sit down to eat. If you would like us to provide cupcakes, cups, plates, and napkins, we’ll set them up and clean up for you. See below.
- $250 for a 2-hr party for up to 10 children ages 3-10.
- Birthday kid will receive a complimentary birthday bag containing some yummy sweets and one of the following: a stuffed animal, an alphabet book, or a puzzle. Parent must choose one at the time of booking.
- $10 for each additional child up to a maximum of 17 children.
- $50 for a Cupcake Bundle that includes cupcakes for up to 25 people, tablecloths, plates, cups, napkins, and drinks (2 gal of lemonade and water). In addition, we'll set-up and clean-up for you.
Parties can be booked for Saturdays or Sundays on the following time slots:
- Morning: 10:00AM – 12:00PM
- Afternoon: 4:00PM – 6:00PM. And, 3:00PM – 5PM after Nov. 4th.
- One accompanying adult per every 2 children is required to a maximum of 25 people total. For example, for a 10-child party, at least 5 adults must accompany. For a 17-child party, 8 adults must be present.
- Accompanying adults must ensure all kids wash their hands after petting the goats.
- Birthday parties must be booked at least two weeks in advance.
- Payment in full AND signed Party Agreement are required to finalize your booking.
Click here to check availability. Please send us a message by clicking on your desired time slot. We will get back to you as soon as possible to arrange all the details, including payment and party agreement.
North Carolina Agritourism Limited Liability Law
Under North Carolina law, there is no liability for an injury to or death of a participant in an agritourism activity conducted at this agritourism location if such injury or death results from the inherent risks of the agritourism activity. Inherent risks of agritourism activities include, among others, risks of injury inherent to land, equipment, and animals, as well as the potential for you to act in a negligent manner that may contribute to your injury or death. You are assuming the risk of participating in this agritourism activity.