Ari + Kyle Wedding Agreement
WEDDING RENTAL AGREEMENT
Prepared for Ariane Pereira & Kyle Smith
1. Event Date & Rental Rate. Your wedding is scheduled for Saturday, October 19th, 2019 and you are booked for a 12-hr flat rate of $1,500.
2. Property Rental. You will have access to the farm including the lake area, the grounds around the main house, the woods, and the pavilion for the purposes of activities pertaining to your wedding only. At the time of signing this agreement, we cannot provide a bridal suite, house rental, tent rental or wedding planning services.
3. Property Access. You have 12-hr access to the property on Saturday, October 19th, 2019 from 10A to 10P. All guests must vacate the property no later than 10:30P. Your rental also includes 2-hr rehearsal time on Friday, October 18th, 2019 between 11A and 8P. Time for deliveries and tent set-up (if applicable) has to be previously arranged so that we can facilitate access to the property. For breakdown, you have two hours between 11A and 1P on Sunday, October 20th, 2019. Tent may be picked up on Monday, October 21st, 2019 between 10A and 3P.
4. Fees and Payment Schedule. Your 12-hr flat rate is $1,500. In addition, there is a $500 refundable deposit, which will be returned once we verify that there was no damage to the property or injury to the animals during your wedding. Refund will take approximately one week after your wedding.
This is your payment schedule (you can pay here):
Due at signing: $750 (corresponding to 50% of your rental rate, non-refundable)
Due September, 19th, 2019: $1,250 ($750 corresponding to the additional 50% of your rental rate PLUS the $500 refundable deposit).
Failure to pay all fees by the indicated dates will result in cancelation of your booking.
Add-on fees. You may request add-on rentals (tables, chairs, weddings pews, straw bales, and kitchen access) by August 19th, 2019 and add-on rentals must be paid in full by September 19th, 2019.
5. Rescheduling & Cancellations. Rescheduling is possible but contingent upon availability. Rescheduling must be done by August 19th, 2019 and there are no fees associated with rescheduling your wedding. If you must cancel your booking and do so by September 28th, 2019, we will refund the $500 refundable deposit, the add-on fees, and 50% of the rental fee ($750). If you must cancel within seven (7) days of your wedding, we will retain the entire rental fee as liquidated damages, but will refund the $500 deposit and add-on fees.
6. Occupancy & Portable Toilet Policy. Our maximum occupancy is 80 (eighty) people. You must rent 1 portable toilet per every 40-60 people.
7. Restrictions. Elodie Farms is a working farm with free-range animals, equipment, and a lake that could be harmed, damaged, or provide a hazard to guests and their children. For that reason, we have the following restrictions:
a. Guests & their children must not feed, run after, hit or scream at the animals
b. All children must be supervised by an adult at all times
c. Confetti or rice are not allowed. Sunflower seeds are okay.
d. Candles have to be inside tall glass containers
e. Pets are not allowed at the farm. Service dogs are okay.
f. Swimming in the lake is not allowed
8. Sober Person Policy. You must have either a wedding coordinator or a “sober” person in charge the day of your wedding. This person cannot be the bride or the groom.
9. Alcohol. No hard liquor is permitted at Elodie Farms. Service of alcoholic beverages is limited to caterers who have the proper license from the Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control. Elodie Farms forbids the service of alcohol to minors.
10. Special Event Liability Insurance. You must provide proof of liability insurance listing Elodie Farms as co-insured by September 19th, 2019. We require a minimum of $1,000,000.00 General Liability for your wedding.