The Wedding of Jarl & Jeremy
WEDDING RENTAL AGREEMENT
Prepared for Jarl & Jeremy
1. Event Date & Rental Type. Your wedding is scheduled for Tuesday, December 31, 2019 and you are booked for a 3-hr rental from 4P-7P (time is flexible and based on weather) for your wedding ceremony and reception.
2. Property Rental. Your rental includes access to the lake area, the grounds around the main house, the woods, and the pavilion for the purposes of activities pertaining to your wedding only. Your rental includes set up for 35 people for ceremony and reception (pews, tables, chairs, all-white linens, silverware, and glassware) plus three additional tables for beverages & food. Rental also includes a farm tour for you & your guests, and complimentary coffee & canelazo.
3. Property Access and Set-up. We will be happy to schedule a 1 hr planning visit at your convenience for the purposes of choosing your wedding ceremony spot and to answer any questions that you may have. The day of your wedding, you have access to the farm 1hr before your scheduled wedding, and all guests must vacate the farm shortly after the end of your rental time. Set up for the reception will be in the pavilion. In the event of severely cold weather, we will set up the reception inside the house, but you are welcome to rent a heated tent if you wish to remain outdoors. We prefer to work with Hayden Tent Rentals. but we’ll be happy to work with other vendors.
4. Fees and Payment Schedule. Your 3-hr rental is $1,370.
Due at booking: $685 (corresponding to 50% of your rental rate, non-refundable). Please submit payment here.
Due November 30, 2019: $685 (corresponding to the additional 50% of your rental rate). Please submit payment here.
Failure to pay all fees by the indicated dates will result in cancellation of your booking.
5. Rescheduling & Cancellations. Rescheduling is possible but contingent upon availability. Rescheduling must be agreed upon by November 30, 2019 and there are no fees associated with rescheduling your wedding. If you must cancel your booking and do so by November 30, 2019, there are no additional fees.
6. Restrictions. Elodie Farms is a working farm with free-range animals, equipment, and a lake that could be harmed, damaged, or provide a hazard to guests and their children. For that reason, we have the following restrictions:
a. Guests & their children must not feed, run after, hit or scream at the animals
b. All children must be supervised by an adult at all times
c. Confetti or rice are not allowed. Sunflower seeds are okay.
d. Candles have to be inside tall glass containers
e. Pets are not allowed at the farm. Service dogs are okay.
f. Swimming in the lake is not allowed
7. Alcohol. You are responsible for providing your own beverages. Elodie Farms forbids the service of alcohol to minors.
8. Other. This wedding agreement does not include food, but you are welcome to bring a caterer or provide any food you wish.